Friday, February 20, 2009

Goodwill Hunting 2/20/09

I copped these all for 50 cents a piece at a record store called Jelly's on 420 Coral St. (Lucky address right?)

I'm pretty sure I will have to make my way back to this Honolulu hot spot.

Here is what I came up with...














How did I get this record for 50 cents? Its REALLY Warped, that's how.














War is a sure shot if you need something to make a beat out of.














I couldn't resist.















You don't need a lot of money to cop Sly and the Family Stone records.















This album is called "In The Cut". Enough said...















This album has some dope players on it.















Not sure what this about...















Hopefully this 5th Dimension has a Break on it.














Movie Soundtrack















Lonnie Liston Smith for 50 cents? Ok!
















My man Cool Hand Luke put me up on Jose Feliciano, and now I cop his stuff always.















Brazilian music has been my ace up the sleeve lately.















This is a 12" from Emanon circa 2001. I usually don't touch Hip Hop when i'm out looking for samples, but I am a huge fan of Emanon.

There was actually a TON of rare Hip Hop wax Jelly's. And I refused to be enticed by it, and I passed it all up. But I couldn't pass this up, because I am a huge fan of Emanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment